Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome the the Touch of Genius Guild, the site is in construction at the moment but will be up and running shortly, feel free to browse the site in the meantime.

In depth STAT Guide Use it: From gonutz1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sgtrock
Guild Master
Guild Master
Sgtrock

SO Level : 100

In depth STAT Guide Use it: From gonutz1 Empty
PostSubject: In depth STAT Guide Use it: From gonutz1   In depth STAT Guide Use it: From gonutz1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Given the number of stat questions on this forum, I thought it would be a good idea to post this here. I made this short write-up on a guild forum, but thought I should post it on this forum as well. Credit also goes to phil336 as well, since I sought his input for ideas/corrections before posting this. I may add to this at a later date, depending on what other questions people may have regarding stats.

This guide assumes your character is a Belz.

Level 1 Stats:
Power - 7
Impact - 5
Stamina - 6
Skill - 2

For beginners, the most important stat to add to is impact at first. In fact, I recommend getting impact to either 8 or 10 above power first before adding anything to power or skill. You never want to add to stamina, unless you want to use level 59 clubs (which are awesome for the price) but you can worry about that when you get to your 50s.

Level 21 Stats:
Power - 16
Impact - 26
Stamina - 6
Skill - 12

At level 21, around those stats should give you enough control to handle the harder courses. From this point, you need to mostly focus on adding to power and impact, 1 each per level. Occasionally add to skill, I recommend having skill around 20 to 25 MAX by the time you take your Semi Pro test, any more and you may get some awkward spin when playing Gladsheim.

Level 41 Stats:
Power - 29
Impact - 40
Stamina - 6
Skill - 25

These stats work great for the Semi Pro test, although they are not quite ideal for Cadeiger. In order to effectively play Cadeiger, you need your skill around 40 to 45 MAX in order to curve the ball around some obstacles and basically be comfortable all-round, such as hitting for the right fairway on hole 3 Cadeiger.

Level 51 Stats:
Power - 32
Impact - 42
Stamina - 6
Skill - 40

Once you get your skill to this comfortable level, I recommend putting your stats relatively evenly into power and impact for awhile, with the occasional addition to skill. Skill over 45, but under 100, does little for your distance and instead just adds extra curve. Power has a soft cap of sorts, if you will. Power over 60 does very little for distance, and point deterioration begins around 45-50. Impact over 65-70 does very little for accuracy as well from what I've gathered.

Level 76 Stats:
Power - 54
Impact - 65
Stamina - 6
Skill - 45 MAX

In Shot-Online, the key to hitting humongous drives is to get your skill over 100. For one reason or another, adding spin with your skill over 100 drastically increases your distance. For example, at level 102 with 175 skill, I hit driver with no spin in the 380-390 region. When full side spin is added, I can hit the ball in the neighborhood of 500 yards.

Going under 40 power actually causes a rather large drop in distance, so I don't recommend it unless you need to drop it slightly to make your 100 skill, which is normal for someone in the level 75-80 range. I also don't recommend going under 40 impact ever, unless you use Hurricanes, even then it is risky.

Level 80-85 High-Skill build:
Power - 35
Impact - 45
Stamina - 6
Skill - 101+

Around levels 80 to 85 you will have a comfortable number of points in order to get your skill over 100, and have decent impact and power stats. From this point on, it is usually recommended that you add every level up to skill, and to impact and power only when you see fit.

An ideal set-up for playing High-Skill (and something to aim for) as it gives great all-round performance is.....

Power - 40
Impact - 50
Stamina - 6
Skill - 101+ ( rest of your points here, more the merrier ok)

Special note, anyone who passes their Tour Pro test can use an item called Fedora A100 Plus, which is like a super Pedora, reseting all stats to 1. This is a great item to use to get rid of all your stamina. However, once you use a Fedora Plus, you cannot use a normal Pedora or Haoma I or II if any of your stats are under normal base values (read: stamina). Only Magicos and Fedora Plus will work.

Hope this can be of help to someone.

Karisten
Back to top Go down
https://togs.forumotion.net

In depth STAT Guide Use it: From gonutz1
Page 1 of 1